Volleyball, birthday, braces and puppies

Makenzie had a one day tournament a few Sundays ago. It was a LONG day.  We got there at 7:30 and got home about 7 that night.  The girls played really well and came in second.  Kenzie played amazing and got a lot of playing time.  She is really improving and her serves have come a long way.















We took Papa out to lunch for his birthday.  He let bubba help him blow out his candles.



Hallie got her braces.  

I woke up and found Roxy snuggled up with me on my pillow.  Don’t mind the drool mark.

I got the girls school pictures back.  They are getting too big.



Makenzie had a private lesson with one of the coaches at her club.  She is really working on her serves.



Madison came with Wayne and so to Lowes to get wood to finish up the bathroom.  She loved getting that one on one time and helping us.

I took Madison out for a date Saturday morning.  She wanted to go to Target, Walmart and Chick fil A for lunch.  It was fun getting g to spend some time with just her.  She is so sweet and funny.

Max came with me to pick the girls up from school.  I turned around and found him sitting like this……made me do a double take.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to blogging

A day at the dentist