A little catch up

Kenzie and Hallie are always flipping and doing handstands.  Yoga poses are their new thing.  Goofballs.



The girls did a trial gymnastics class and really liked it.



Landon and his class learned about the Olympics and did a relay race.



The weather has been nice so Wayne and I took the puppies for a walk.  More like they took us for a walk.



Roxy has always sat in this chair in Wayne’s office since she was a puppy.  She is a little too big for it now.



Madison spent the night with Bebe and Papa and got to help restock the vending machine and count the money.


Bebe helped her make her kitty Valentine’s Day box too.  It turned out so cute.

One of my friends teaches fitness classes and she finally convinced most of the volleyball parents to go.  We went to her Saturday morning class…..it was ROUGH.  I could tell leaving I was going to be sore.

I was right.  Every.Single.Muscle.In.My.Body hurt.  Makenzie blow dried my hair for me.

Sunday after church, Madison went with her friend to a rock climbing gym.   It looked really cool and she had a lot of fun.

Hallie was baptized on Sunday.  We didn’t find out until right before, but we were able to watch a livestream.

Monday was Valentines Day.  Madison took her kitty to school and left a white fluff trail wherever she went.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to blogging

A day at the dentist

Volleyball, birthday, braces and puppies